Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 June 2010

What to do with the left over cake from your Butterfly Fairy Cake - get your child to make some frog and fly cakes

In my previous blog you will have seen my recipe for the Butterfly Fairy Cake. There will be lots of cake left over once you have used my butterfly wing pattern to cut out the cake shape. With the left over cake let your child have fun with the Dr.Oetker Regal-Ice. Here are some frog and fly cakes my little Angel made:




Wash your little child's cake down with a lovely cup of tea in the Little Miss Tea Party Cup. Designed by my little Angel. "I am a very proud Mum to have such a talented little girl."


If you children love frogs, which I am sure they do. Have a go at leaving your garden pool out all year as you may attract frogs to lay their eggs in it. That is what we did and have had loads of little baby frogs. We took them in and placed them in our fish tank, fed them fish flakes. Only used rain water (tap water will kill tadpoles.) Just take a look at our little frog floating on his apple boat. At the end of the video you can click the link and it takes you to our other frog video where you can see our tadpoles growing into tiny baby frogs. Really cute. Of course we let them go back into the wild.



On my blog I have a video on how to make a frog using any type of clay or Play dough. Children love arts and crafts so give them your time and do some with them. You will be the perfect Mum (Mom) and they will grow up with lovely memories. I have lots of memories of my Nan doing arts and crafts with us, which I will treasure forever!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews