Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 a time for change! Sister stay strong - I am proud of your Mother lyrics and for sending Dad the John Lennon song Mother

1st day of January 2011 has been a very sad day for me. The New Year should bring happiness and lots of good things to look forward to, but the truth is a lot of people struggle financially and have a lot of family that suffer from all different illnesses. For some reason in this world people that hurt other people are always the ones the family stick up for. Life sure is unfair. My Sister has been suffering from Anxiety and other mental illnesses for many years.


A few years ago my Sister, Louise M. Bainbridge wrote a beautiful poem on how she feels she has mirrored our Mother's illness. The song is called Mother and you can listen to the song from the You Tube video below that has pictures of us both as children, the days of mud pies and summer nights by the beach:



Lyrics to poem Mother by Louise M. Bainbridge - Music and vocals Jakson Lee

Mother you say
That I have changed
Mother I’m not the person
That I used to be
I have been easily influenced by others
Mother I’m a mirror
Do you not like what you see
Oh mother look deeply
Into my face and tell me it is not
Yourself you see

The above song Mother (poem/lyrics by Louise M. Bainbridge) was played by our local radio station along with other songs by Jakson Lee.

In 2010 Louise, my Sister sent our real Farther a tape recording of the song Mother by John Lennon. I just feel blessed that we both have an amazing step Dad.



Mother, you had me but I never had you,
I wanted you but you didn't want me,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Farther, you left me but I never left you,
I needed you but you didn't need me,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Children, don't do what I have done,
I couldn't walk and I tried to run,
So I got to tell you,
Goodbye, goodbye.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home.
Mama don't go,
Daddy come home...

As a Mother I have many arguments with people about how important it is that children have both parents, as it gives them the confidence and the stability they need in life. Children are not as tough as adults like to make out they are. They do not easily forget when their family is ripped apart for whatever reason. A broken child is a broken adult who grows up with no self worth. I personally find it sad that some people cannot live their life to the full then have children and just be happy to put them first. I would love to hear from people from broken families to hear your views and how not having your Mum and Dad together has effected your life as an adult.

Little Snowflake loves Auntie Lou Lou, and with a love as pure as snow who needs a false love. I love you Sis.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/  fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews