Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 10 January 2011

Snow fairy handmade Pippa doll snow fairy costume made by Sharon J. Bainbridge from Butterfly Lullaby

Quite a few years ago I made a fairy costume for my Pippa doll and called her the Snow Fairy. Sadly Pippa was not the original doll from my childhood, but one I purchased from Ebay. Years ago my Nan bought me Dancing Pippa, how I loved that doll. I must try to find my little Pippa doll in her Snow fairy costume as she will go really well with my little girl Snowflake (child artist.)


I also made a gorgeous little poppy fairy costume for the dark haired Pippa doll and sold that on Ebay a few years ago.

When my little girls friend had to go into hospital I created a little fairy portrait of her and sent it to her Mum. Her Dad loved it so much he asked if I could create another fairy picture of both his little girls sitting on a mushroom, so I must try and get a portfolio together as they want to give out my business cards. Nice to know some people appreciate my art work and they see it as a real art piece and not just another photograph.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/ , fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews