Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 February 2012

Mums change the World come on you Moms

Thanks to Google, Mum's are going to change the world. Google has given me a voice that I would not have had with all the problems sent my way with my business that stopped me trading. The News of the World said so what, not interested, because they do not care about our children. Money, exploiting and using women is the only thing they are interested in. Well it is owned by Murdoch so what should I expect! When I wrote to the BBC for support with a story I created for Jodie to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis they said they would get back to me. But now I find out it is controlled by Murdoch so that explains why nothing happened. Anyway Murdoch I don't need you, I have Google and London Mum's! Nasty Gremlins watch out because change is coming! And we will put a stop to racism and bullying too!

Monica, a London Mum has opened the door and her heart to help me get out of a huge mess I am in because of some selfish nasty people that put money before children.

Take a good long look at the state of our house, thanks to greedy selfish people, and now hold on to your hats because London Mum's is going to embrace you and help you get out of the dark and into the light. They are going global and I will be starting up a help support group in Wales so no other Mum has to go through what my child has been through. She has Asthma so it is damn right outrageous! Damp and black mould can scar the lungs so Bill Gates I want you to open your heart and help all Mum's as we are not all blessed with good luck! And that goes to all the rich people in the UK, including the Royals/Government/Councils who can make change happen.


Here is my little girl wearing a mask because evil people have called her names on the Internet to stop me trading. My little girl talks about the damp in our house because Mummy worked hard and owns her house, so no help is allowed. Mummy cannot sell her books on the Internet because of the HACKERS.



This is why the Internet has to change to protect Children, Mothers and family values:



Women are still getting paid less than men. And the help for Mothers does not exist. Hell we cannot even do childminding without some stupid qualification. Since when did Mothers need a qualification to look after children? Hec next we will need a qualification to give birth to our own children. Lets fight for change together, because as a team you can move mountains. Stop saying you can't change the world and start believing in yourself. You owe it to our children! Join now and support us. And remember there are pretend Mum's groups out their that have shown no compassion or support and have expected me to pay for help. We send thousands of pounds abroad to help other children but our own children suffer. Bill Gates it is time you helped all our children and that goes for everyone! Including you greedy nasty banks that pay yourself huge bonuses when children cannot breathe easy because of damp black mould in their houses. And you get families in debt because you just do not care!

LONDON MUM'S HAVE A HEART. THEY SUPPORT ALL MUM'S NO MATTER WHAT COLOUR OR RACE (LONDON IS WHERE THE HEART IS AND THEY WILL EXPAND WORLDWIDE TO SUPPORT ALL MUM'S AS WE DESERVE IT!)

http://londonmumsmagazine.com/

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews