Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 24 January 2013

Friendly plastic pellets

Friendly plastic pellets. Have you tried meltable plastic? Please share your ideas and pictures on Google+ with us.  My daughter and I had great fun together the other night in front of the TV. I just got a bowl of boiling water, placed the friendly plastic pellets in and water and waited for them to turn see through. Then we both had a go at moulding them into Sylvanian families furniture. Words cannot express how much my little girl adored playing around with this friendly plastic and spending quality time with Mummy. I know my sofa was not perfect, but hey it was worth a giggle!

The picture below shows the sofa I made out of friendly plastic and the finished item once I covered it with fabric. Covering the plastic in fabric was quite a challenge! I painted the cushion with a silk flower. The Sylvanian families black bunny is one I died with food colouring to make her look like Cindy Woo our pet rabbit. The apron and hat is something I made and hand painted.
Here is Cindy Woo our pet bunny rabbit. Just too cute!


If you love Sylvanian families please share pictures and stories on our little group! My daughter is a huge fan. The little critters are taking over the house!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/102749060146966078877/102749060146966078877/about Contact Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE:  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews