Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 28 June 2013

Sharon J. Bainbridge Butterfly Lullaby

My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge and I am the author and fairy photographer of this OOAK Butterfly Lullaby book. Last Friday I had a meeting with a Welsh Book Store Owner and he told me in the 27 years of owning his book shop he had never seen anything as outstanding as my Butterfly Lullaby book. His cousin introduced me to him because he said "He was totally blown away by my work!" This is coming from a very talented photographer who had photographed the Queen of England and Princess Diana.

BUTTERFLY LULLABY BOOK LAUNCH AT THE DYLAN THOMAS CENTRE IN 2007
I wrote this story in the hope of a colourful film and musical

I hope that this book launch will be recreated with themes from the Butterfly Lullaby Story and the book translated into different languages. Butterfly Lullaby is sang by the King Butterfly, he sits high up in the tree sobbing his heart out because his fairy daughter had flown away from home.


SCENE FROM THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY STORY (UPWEY WISHING WELL - DORSET)
Butterfly Lullaby promotes three places in the UK. The Upwey Wishing Well in Weymouth Dorset, Butterfly House in Plantasia Swansea and Castell Coch in Cardiff. Here is the scene where Feathers the fairy travels back through time through the wishing well.


BUTTERFLY LULLABY SONGS WITH PICTURES:


DANCE LIKE A BUTTERFLY

Here is another scene from the book where the King Butterfly flies the Queen high up in the sky and sings Dance like a Butterfly.


BUTTERFLY LULLABY FAIRY PARTY

There is a skeleton version of the story (DVD) and the children have to find the scroll before hearing the end of the story. The scroll has fallen in eight pieces. When the scroll is pieced together the rest of the story is read out. At the end of the story the children are asked to say ...


BUTTERFLY LULLABY PEG DOLLS


COLOUR ME A FAIRIES WISH

Short version of the fairy story Butterfly Lullaby read out by famous Robin Stevens from Rosie and Jim, Children's TV.


COLOUR ME A FAIRIES WISH (FABRIC BOOK)

OOAK fabric book I created for the story Colour me a fairies wish.


PERSONALISED FAIRY PUPPETS (COLOUR ME A FAIRIES WISH STORY)

Here is my fairy puppet template for the personalised fairy puppets from the story Colour me a fairies wish.


COSTUMES

I created the costumes for the Butterfly Lullaby characters. Here I have transformed the Draculaura Doll into the Butterfly Princess.


SUNSET BUNNY THE EASTER FAIRY 

Sunset Bunny the Easter Fairy story is one I created for Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis. Sunset is one of the characters in the Butterfly Lullaby story.



SINGING BOOK REVIEWS

  My wonderful, creative daughter, is just amazing as doing singing book reviews. Here is some of her work:

  

Another singing book review by Snowdrop.


She is also an amazing talented little artist. I adore her Flower Alien and it has had over 75,000 hits on You Tube. We have created a cute little story for this character.


Some of Snowdrops amazing Vegetable/Fruit Pirates she designed and I made into plastic characters. I can visualise amazing stories from these gorgeous colourful characters. Children love collecting these sort of things.


We are a talented family. Her father created the music for Butterfly Lullaby and music/songs for other work. I write some of the lyrics. Here is one of his outstanding songs called Out of the darkness.


LONDON MUM'S MAGAZINE 

London Mum's Magazine had the most hits on their website for my original Lagoona Blue doll costume. Here is the hand painted dress.


A 16 year old boy read my Butterfly Lullaby story and it made him late for school, because he could not put the book down. He over slept! I am not saying it is good to be late for school, but if a straight 16 year old boy enjoyed my story then the audience is limitless. Our portfolio is huge and yet to be discovered!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd?feature=watch



 Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681
SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews