Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 July 2013

BUTTERFLY LULLABY SPONSORSHIP

BUTTERFLY LULLABY SPONSORSHIP 

CHILD / FAMILY FRIENDLY MUSIC CHART


Why do we need a child / family friendly music chart? Well, I think any parent that cares about their child will admit that we need to make our world more child and family friendly and the best place to start is with good, happy music. Our World needs to care about family and put children first!

MUSIC FOR CHILDREN AND FAMILY CREATED THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY

I would like my daughter and other talented children and families to have the opportunity to create great child/family friendly songs and sell them on a website that believes in putting children first. Children need to be separated from grown ups that do not have the same child and family values as good parents do. Children have the right to shine and therefore need that safe place on line.

Lets take a look at some ways to put across good child friendly music. We can create great songs with books, like my daughter has done here with her singing book reviews:



When children dislike reading, it can be encouraged through song.


My daughter used to hate reading, and when asked to read out loud in class she would make up words. I think you will agree that she has a lot to be proud of now! And I am sure children would love to hear her and others sing stories in libraries or on line, rather than reading them.


TALENTED CHILDREN

When my daughter sang for the first time in school, she made teachers and parents cry by the way she sang the song, it really touched their hearts. To this day I still get children coming up and saying how amazing my daughters voice is. Even the Headmaster begged her to join the choir. My little girl has a problem with memorising things. So you can imagine trying to learn a whole song. That is why the teachers decided to repeat the lyrics. I am sure there are many other gifted children just like her. Can you imagine the wonderful child/family friendly music chart they could create together and the positive impact it would have on children and family life as a whole worldwide.



CHILD'S MADE UP SONGS ON THE SPOT

How many children can make up songs on the spot, which have great melodies? I bet their are quite a few who do not get to shine because families are not all blessed with a good income. This song below is one my daughter made up about being out in the sun and feeling really hot (Burning.) The baby name to a child is that of innocence. I often say to her come on baby boo boo. Sadly in today's music world, grown ups use the name baby as something completely different and it is important to define the two and separate them.


SMOOTH JAZZ MOUSE

This song my daughter made up is total genius. I can imagine a cartoon to go with the song. I also love the way she can change her voice.


  FAMILY JOY SONG Children love their family and this song she made up on the spot! As family we owe it to them to protect their right to a happy and innocent childhood!


In 2009 a famous man from children's TV saw something in my work and wanted to work with me re personalised children's stories. He saw something special in Butterfly Lullaby!


Here are the songs from my Butterfly Lullaby story. There are people that can visualise Butterfly Lullaby as a big musical show. My daughters father is extremely gifted when it comes to creating original music and songs, which is where our daughter gets her talent.


This is my daughters father speaking live on Radio Devon. They played two of his original songs.
On a Welsh Radio station they also played a few of his original songs.



  SPONSORS
  • IT - WEBSITE SUPPORT 
  • MUSIC PRODUCERS / STUDIOS
  • BOOK SHOPS
  • TOY SHOPS
WHAT DOES THE SPONSOR GET?
  Free advertising on the Butterfly Lullaby website/blog and the knowledge that they are making a difference in children's and family life! (Website yet to be updated through sponsorship!) http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/

 Contact me, Sharon J. Bainbridge, through You Tube under Butterfly Lullaby Ltd 
and share your stories and videos.   
Sharon J. Bainbridge Google+ https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews