Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 September 2013

Richard Banson Dyslexia Singing Books

I have sent this message to Richard Branson.

SINGING BOOKS (GREAT FOR DYSLEXIC CHILDREN AND LONG VIRGIN FLIGHTS)

My daughter and I would like to arrange a meeting with you Mr Branson and ask that you help us create Singing Books for Virgin Flights etc to encourage children to read!



DAUGHTER HATED READING - NOW YOU CAN'T STOP HER, THANKS TO 
HOME SCHOOL!

My daughter hated reading in school. She would make up words when forced to read out loud. Felt worried and concerned that the children would make fun of her, like they did with her Times Tables and why I had to get her moved class the first time. Children in school that struggle, copy. Not because they are naughty, but because they cannot read the questions, like my daughter! And do not want to be punished by being kept after class in their break. School reading books are boring! I fell asleep too!

I want you to imagine children that struggle in State School, like you and I, who leave school with no qualifications, because our memory and brain works differently! The Education System discriminates against Dyslexic children and knows full well that memory is the key to passing exams.

SOME TEACHERS ARE STRESSED OUT WITH SCHOOL CHECKS (KIDS GET BULLIED)

I have cured my daughters anxiety as she is no longer being bullied and made to feel worthless by stressed out teachers. She now loves to read and can write a damn good letter! My teacher friend tells me that is brilliant, because most children leave school unable to write a letter. Maths is something she has always struggled with because of memory, but she is no longer scared of it. Take a look at the Maths Rap and how the bullying school system stressed her out! I don't blame the schools, they are forced to bully as otherwise they will not pass their school checks.

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-homeschool.html

OBAMA WANTS TO BAN HOME SCHOOL!

If Obama sends German Home School Family back to Germany, the children will suffer and have their family home destroyed (Human Rights do not exist for kids.) Then he will ban Home School Worldwide, which destroys Children's Human Rights to not be stressed out or bullied. No child should suffer from anxiety because of State School. Children have had their rights stolen from them, they want Mummy at home and our Culture forces mothers out to work with our bullying society! "Welsh Not" was real! I am English and live in Wales and found out the real History from the locals. They are lovely people!


MR BRANSON YOU KNOW HOW SCHOOL DID NOT HELP YOU. HELP THESE KIDS!

Mr Branson, you could change children's lives by listening to my daughter and what she wants. Her Mind Map states clearly why she wants to be Home Schooled! Dyslexia is a creative gift, something State Schools destroy with forced education for people who have good memory skills! I want my daughter and I to work with you and Matthew Peterson to change children's lives. He proves children are visual people! And has created an amazing Maths programme, which I could buy for my little girl, if you supported her Singing Books for your Virgin Flights etc!


IF THE GERMAN HOME SCHOOL FAMILY GET DEPORTED TO GERMANY, I HOPE THE UK WILL TAKE THEM IN HERE AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN/FAMILY? AS I WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH THEM RE SINGING BOOKS. THE FATHER TEACHES PIANO AND I LIKE THEIR MORAL FAMILY VALUES. CHILDREN FIRST!



P.S. State school was a complete waste of time for me. I am dyslexic and did not learn a thing. When I left school, I taught myself to type. Got a job in London with my Uncles Shipping Company. Left him and worked for Haskoll Architects. After three years of no promotion, I decided to leave in style and told admin where to stick the job. A year later I went back and made my way up the ladder to MD's PA. Haskoll Architects are a wonderful company to work for, because they do not discriminate against dyslexia! My Boss was a wonderful, kind, family man who gave people a chance. When I was on reception, I was just too good at the job and in reality that job was very important because I dealt with clients and these clients always praised my work, which is the true reason of why they wanted me to stay in reception. Even my Uncle told me that his clients praised my telephone skills and his daughter said "Sharon, my Dad always said you would have made a great Ship Broker, because you have great people skills!" People have tried to put me down my whole life because I have dyslexia, but I am proud to be dyslexic because it allows me to think outside the box! And I want to help children save normal family life (Blood Mother and Father) and give them back the right to have Mummy at home and help Mummy work from home!

Yes I am dyslexic. But I have owned three properties and the only reason I struggle financially today is because the UK does not help mothers earn from home, but instead promotes things that destroy family life. My daughter wants Mummy at home, and that is her Human Right. And every child's right! I will fight for this and win! Because my job is to protect my daughter and every other child's human rights to a happy family life!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews