Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 February 2014

LEGO CAKE MINIFIGURE

My daughter really wanted a Lego Cake. She has already created Lego minifigures of us as a family. Here is my attempt at making my darling daughter a Lego Birthday Cake of her as a Lego Character. I had a wee problem with the fondant icing ...


The problem was, I  should have used paste colouring, instead of food colouring liquid! It all got a bit too sticky and there was not a lot of point continuing with the Lego Cake Tutorial, ha ha. Life is a learning curve! Oh well, at least my daughter managed to impress Lego with her Lego Songs. Mummy's cake is not so impressive te he.

Lets see how the experts do it! Maybe it is time for the food shops to stock the correct food colouring so we can make amazing Lego Cakes etc.


My daughter hopes to get help with another Never too old for Lego Radio Show.


Lego Prizes to be won, see my daughters Lego Blog: 
http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/lego-event-5th-april-2014.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews