Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 February 2014

LEGO RECYCLING

Here is a Lego Recycling kit. Very sweet! I would like to create a Lego Film with my daughter on how we as a family recycle things in our household with the pink, green, recycling bags and garden waste. And get the OK from the Council that we are doing things correctly!


I would like my daughter and I to meet with the Council with regards to making a Lego Recycling Film. I for one would like to know I am doing things correctly. And what should we do if we run out of the recycling bags and the recycling team fail to read your note requesting these bags? We all have such busy lives, popping down to the Library is not always an easy option!


WIN LEGO PRIZES

http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/lego-event-5th-april-2014.html


My daughters radio show "Never too old for Lego." Although we have left the last radio host, we are hoping to get sponsorship for a new show. And will continue the show through my daughters above blog using You Tube videos.


Share your thoughts with us about recycling!

nevertooldforlegoATgmail.com

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews