Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 9 March 2014

QUEEN ABOVE THE LAW

My MP told me the Queen was above the Law. So if she is above the Law then surely she would help save school fields for the children! And end Forced Adoption for Profit as proved by MP John Hemming? After all, they are her Secret Family Courts! I need to dig out that letter she sent me. It read something like this "I MAKE IT A POINT NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN THESE MATTERS!"

BBC question "Should the Queen be above the law?"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2400003.stm

"If Diana had been living in medieval times, she would have had her head chopped off." - Dickie Arbiter, former press spokesperson for the Queen
http://www.cbc.ca/passionateeye/episodes/diana-her-true-story


Yahoo user confirms the Queen and Royals are above the law. He said "I can not reveal my source."
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110429135316AAQUd0j


Actor Michael Sheen found it in his heart to send his support and I managed to get this in the local paper.
For some reason Michael ended up coming off Twitter shortly after, some sort of bullying. I wonder if it had anything to do with the school field?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Sheen-backs-drive-save-school-meadow/story-13712236-detail/story.html



Even fairy Artist Josephine Wall sent a lovely Butterfly Card and well wishes to help save the School field and butterfly meadow. Sadly the school field is up for sale again. And I have been told that the Council can make my life hell if I try and stop it. Well I am already paying £150 a month in Council Tax for complaining about the lack of help and support for children and families in the UK. I like many struggling mothers am living off £600 a month with bills well over £1200. £300 a month rip off loan from my daughters father being out of work and not signing on, with a high 14% interest rate. He tried to find a job that paid the bills and high petrol costs. But they make it as difficult as possible! The Banks are controlled by guess who! And that is why our school fields are sold off! Take in mind my business got attacked by the Internet. I have proof I have written to many Governments and Councils and they could help if they wanted to. But they love the power of saying "NO!" Ask why the Government does not support helping mothers earn from home. Keep reading and you will find out why.


I don't know about you, but I feel like I am living in Nazi Germany, not Britain!


WHY DO THE COUNCIL AND GOVERNMENT DO NOTHING TO HELP MOTHERS EARN FROM HOME? IT IS EASY! MP JOHN HEMMING PROVES WE HAVE SECRET FAMILY COURTS, GAGS AND FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT. SELLING KIDS IN THE UK IS BIG BUSINESS!


If I were the Queen I would not allow gags on children to prevent them from speaking out about evil rich people like Jimmy Savile. Some rich people are very dangerous people!

www.childrenscreamingtobeheard.com

PRINCESS DIANA LOVED CHILDREN/FAMILY

How can we allow her memory to be treated with such disrespect?


 
My daughter wrote to Prince William. I hope that he remembers his mother and does the right thing!
 
 
Answers (3)Oldest
  • Olest
  • Newest
  • Rated Highest
  • Robert answered 3 years ago
    They are above the law. They like to appear to the public as less powerful than they actually are. They run the show! They control the government. They have much more secret organisations than we already know, in all industries. They control the media. They are very clever in making themselves appear weaker and more vulnerable than they are. Because if people knew how absolute they were they would become scared and anarchy could follow with a civil war.

    Source(s):

    I can not reveal my source.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews