Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 May 2014

NEW TOOTHLESS FILM


My daughter Melody, really wants to see this film. We really enjoyed the first film as a family and look forward to No.2.

I had a go at making Toothless for my daughter. It is not perfect, but then perfection is over rated!
Melody tells Cindy Woo, her per bunny rabbit, "DON'T EAT MY TOOTHLESS!"


I am the luckiest Mummy in the world, because I have a darling daughter that tells me every day that I am the Best Mummy in the World. This is one of her Mummy songs. Family is so important! Treasure it!


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews