Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 June 2014

1920's Peg Doll


I miss the days when I used to spend time creating art and crafts. The above peg doll I made many years ago, based on a 1920's costume I made up.

How to draw a peg doll face:


I made the characters from my Butterfly Lullaby Story Book out of pegs and kept them safely in a hat box. One day my daughter asked if she could have them in her room. I said yes, and now they are sadly missing. No doubt she has bagged them up and they will turn up one day, hopefully in one piece.


I am so glad I was not born into a rich family. My childhood was amazing because I was allowed to be a child. Princess Diana did not want her children to go off to boarding school and who could blame her. 


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews