Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 2 June 2014

BLOGGING IS MY ONLY INCOME

Blogging is my only income. I want to know why I can no longer put adverts on my blog, which relate to the toy products I promote? And I want to know why I cannot get a meeting with Google to support children and families. Children want Mummy at home.

This is my letter to MP John Hemming. In 2007 I launched my Butterfly Lullaby Book at the Dylan Thomas Centre. I was proud to be British back then. Now I feel sick to my stomach. When I started my own business I had no idea just how corrupt the UK really is.



FAMILY AND CHILDREN ARE IMPORTANT - HELP PROTECT THEM AGAINST FORCED ADOPTION FOR PROFIT


How can families ignore what is happening?


PROMOTE AND PROTECT FAMILY LIFE


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews