Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 June 2014

Do you love your garden?

Do you love your garden? Share stories with us the Butterfly Lullaby way.

Our garden is my little piece of heaven. I adore watching the flowers bloom and planting new ones. The birds singing make you feel so lucky to be able to experience the great outdoors and hear the beautiful sounds of nature. We are so lucky to have our wonderful garden.

NATURAL BIRD DRINKING WATER AND BATH
The birds love this blue pot. It is full of soil and water. They drink and bath in it.


LAVATERA
This is my favourite plant in our lovely Butterfly Lullaby Garden. 


RED ROSE FROM THE HEART 
My darling daughter brought this rose bush for me for mothers day one year. I adore it! And love the purple flowers. Must find out the name of the purple flowers as they are gorgeous and so easy to grow. Great for covering up ugly walls.


FATHERS DAY
My Dad loves gardening and used to be a full time gardener. I think I will send him some cuttings from our garden for Fathers Day.


WOODEN HAND
This wooden hand seat is falling to pieces. But I still adore it.


Nature is such a magical thing, we need to protect it. I hate FRACKING!
Here are some wonderful creatures from our Butterfly Lullaby Garden.


Here is my darling daughter setting free the butterflies we grew from caterpillars.


Children love nature. Here is the butterfly kit we used.


Our little frog pond.


Melody loved growing little baby frogs from tadpoles.


We miss our little pet Robin! Hope he comes back.


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html
http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews