Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 9 June 2014

Frog Sunday

Melody, my daughter, and I had a lovely day in the garden. We cleaned out the old frog ponds and found five frogs. Yes it has to be said she is a huge frog fan. My camcorder has broken so I was unable to record them. But we do have lots of wonderful frog videos from previous years.

I turned the old sandpit into a garden pond


My daughter caught a frog on the grass last year


Melody just adored feeding tadpoles and watching them grow into baby frogs


When we set the baby frogs free, I could not believe this insect was the same size as the baby frog


I still cannot believe we got a video of one of our frogs floating on his apple boat


My sad attempt at making a frog out of dough. Just a wee bit burnt, te he


http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews