Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 March 2015

WHAT DID YOU GET FOR MOTHERS DAY



What did you get for Mothers Day? Every year I tell my daughter that I don't need any gifts, as she is the biggest GIFT OF ALL!

Last year, she recorded four wonderful Mothers Day songs. 2015 Melody made me the above handmade gifts. So sweet!








I had hoped to get support for mothers to earn from home, with no fees. Sadly, I don't think their is one real Charity in the UK!

WHAT DOES MOTHERS DAY MEAN TO YOU?

HAVE A THOUGHT FOR ALL THE MOTHERS THROWN ON THE STREETS THAT HAVE THEIR CHILDREN STOLEN!



WANT TO DEBATE? OR IGNORE? I CHOSE TO DEBATE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

What do you think of our Education System?


SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews