Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 December 2015

Blog update by Sharon J Bainbridge

Dear Blog Readers,

HOPE FOR A GREAT NEW YEAR (2016) FOR EVERYONE

Sorry I have been so quiet lately. Melody my daughter has been in hospital with Asthma. She got Daddy's cold. Such a shame, as she was doing so well with her Asthma. Because I was looking after her in hospital, I ended up getting ill too. I am 100% sure it was because I could not access organic foods and distilled water in hospital. But hope to get off the Inhalers again next year, and Melody wants to change her diet. So that is great news. We are both going healthy for 2016!

How are you guys? Drop me a message! I am hoping for a really good year for everyone next year (2016.) Wish me luck with getting the free Website Shop for families to earn from home with no fees.

Melody singing "Lego did you know?"



Lego did you know is based on the song "Mary did you know?"



Share your stories the Butterfly Lullaby way ...
https://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd/discussion

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews