Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 September 2017

Japanese Knotweed FERTILIZER houseplants

Before you scream, "NO ... DON'T USE JAPANESE KNOTWEED FOR FERTILIZER!" Do your research on this plant first. You will find that in the UK, Japanese Knotweed is a female plant, so it only seems to spread by it's roots. This is a good thing! As it can be controlled. I should know, because I have had this plant in our back garden for over 14 years, and have not had any problems with it growing in places I don't want it. I am lucky, because it is in the second garden, and nowhere near the house.

(Note. If you forage for Japanese Knotweed, make sure you do your research first. And never put Japanese Knotweed in your food recycling/bins. The Council will fine you!)

Check out my Cactus Plant. This plant has not grown, EVER! And I have had it for well over ten years. Look at it now, it is growing. All I did was give the plant the remainder Japanese Knotweed leaves and stalks from making my JK water for smoothies, and trans resveratrol water.



My Peace Lilly has flowered twice this year, from just giving it the remainder stalks, and leaves from making the Japanese Knotweed water. 


COMPOSTING JAPANESE KNOTWEED (EXPERIMENT)

In March 2015, my daughter and I collected the dead Japanese Knotweed stems, and placed them in our compost. It is September 2017, and I can confirm there is no Japanese Knotweed in this area. As I mentioned before, Japanese Knotweed spreads by root. But, for the non believers, lets give it five years, and I will do another video!


HOW TO MAKE TRANS-RESVERATROL (JAPANESE KNOTWEED) WATER

This is how I make Trans-resveratrol (Japanese Knotweed) WATER! All you have to do is collect the leaves/stalks, and blend with distilled water. Place in a glass jar. And keep it for two-three days. Then start again. 



TRANS-RESVERATROL (JAPANESE KNOTWEED) BOTTLED WATER

I add one teaspoon of Japanese Knotweed to our bottled distilled drinking water, which I make. 



JAPANESE KNOTWEED SMOOTHIE (TRANS-RESVERATROL)


Sometimes you have to think outside of the box! Do your own research, and ask questions. If Japanese Knotweed is so bad, why is this plant being used by Harrods for expensive Face Creams? And sold for big money for it's Trans-Resveratrol Properties. This plant has many medical patents. Follow the money, and you will find the truth!



Sadly, most Elites in power have their own agenda! And this is why many Doctors, and the Public are not educated on NUTRITION! 

Why Your Doctor Is Lying To You | Dr. Michael Greger




Like Dr. Michael Greger states, there is no profit in BROCCOLI! Big corporations make money out of sick people, so why would they tell us the truth about NUTRITION! 



GOOGLE CARE ABOUT THEIR STAFF, THAT IS WHY THEY INVITED DR. MICHAEL GREGER TO SPEAK AT ONE OF THEIR OFFICES ABOUT NUTRITION! 


Japanese Knotweed is like the Nutrition SECRET!


KEEP AN OPEN MIND, DO YOUR RESEARCH, AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH!

SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!



SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews